Compliance and Certifications
ENSILO - COMPLIANCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
Coalfire validated enSilo meeting the security measures required for PCI DSS compliance.
- Significant and substantial support in meeting many of the PCI DSS controls under requirements 2, 5, 6, 10, and 11
- Maintaining secure systems, meeting security parameters and malware protection
- Tracking, monitoring and protecting, access cardholder data
Coalfire validated enSilo meeting the security measures required for HIPAA compliance.
- The enSilo Endpoint Security Platform provides automatic post-infection response that prevents the theft or ransom of data on a compromised endpoint
- Protecting patient health records with two solid layers of defense (pre and post infection protection)
- Protection allowing patient activities and care to continue without interruption
NSS Labs’ research validates the strength of enSilo’s technology.
- enSilo's Endpoint Security Platform received the prestigious “Recommended” rating in NSS Labs’ latest Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) Group Test results
- enSilo’s platform scored 100% - among the highest in the test - in blocking against malware that executes offline via numerous methods
- NSS Labs found enSilo has virtually no false positives (0.1%) and received 100% score against evasions commonly able to bypass layered security products
The AV-TEST evaluation determined that the enSilo Endpoint Security Platform’s NGAV features provide:
- Best in class, 100 percent protection against malware attacks, including web and email threats (Real-World Testing)
- Best in class, 100 percent prevention of widespread and prevalent malware
- 0.001% false positive rate
enSilo is a registered member of the AntiMalware Testing Standards Organization, Inc (AMTSO).
- Independent testing conducted on enSilo by AV Labs is in compliance and contributes to AMSTO’s anti-malware testing standards
- Protection against malware infections was evaluated by AMSTO testing member and enSilo scored 100% protection against malware attacks